Thursday, July 15, 2010

All's Quiet on The Western Front

Been not so much a blogging sort lately. Not since February. Jeez.

I hope to have some bike related stuff up soon, but I want you all to know that life is good. My wife is well, my son is a joy and I have been trying to spend as much time with them as possible.

All is well, all is well and all is well.

Now some tiny bike-related stuff.

1st Annual St. Arnoldus Day Bike Pub Crawl, Sunday, July 18.


To celebrate the Patron Saint of Belgian Beer, we are going to visit three outstanding bars on bike.


Meet at the Bulldog, Lyndale at 1:00 to start and then onward to the Muddy Pig in St. Paul by about 2:30 and finishing up across the river at The Blue Nile at about 4:00. Bonus stops are not outside the realm of possibility.


We'll be giving away some schwag and sharing some good Belgian beer action. I will be talking smart at every turn and doing my best to entertain. Prizes for the most Belgian-y bike.


Contact Lanny at lhoff@artisanalimports.com to get any questions answered.

No comments: