Thursday, January 28, 2010
Here it is, the official map of the 2nd Annual Winter Pedal Pub Crawl, now with 100% St. Paul content.
• Starts at noon, Muddy Pig (at Selby and Dale). They will offer us a $6 lasagna special to provide strength, carbohydrates, cheese and booze-soaking ability. They know how cyclists roll.
• Time are approximate.
• Prizes are to be awarded more or less at random. Acts of kindness may be rewarded. Make me laugh and maybe win a prize. Might do a drawing.
• Bring cash. Don't irritate the bartenders with goddamned credit cards.
• Try to avoid being a drunk dope until the last stop, if you must be a drunk dope. This is meant to be a social thing. A pint an hour sort of deal, not a sprint to lasting brain damage.
• Wear appropriate clothing, bring a light. Be smart, think ahead.
• Invite your friends!
Posted by Lanny at 8:48 AM